Cream Cheese Dip (Basic Rub)
(Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, etc.)
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature/softened
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Wild Al's Basic Rub (more rub will get you more flavor & some heat)
- Optional add ins (whatever floats your boat):
diced deli meat
Like it hot? Try substituting Wild Al's Island Rub for a bigger kick!
- Combine all in a medium sized bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
- You can plop it in a bowl to serve it OR
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap. Place dip in bowl, pressing into bottom with medium pressure, making sure the top of the dip is level. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before transferring to plate for serving. To serve: invert a plate over the bowl. Holding it carefully and tightly together, turn the plate and bowl over in one smooth motion. When the dip is resting on the plate, carefully remove the bowl. Next, gently pull back the plastic wrap. Garnish however you want.
- Serve with pretzels, crackers, veggies, etc.
Take Me Back to "In the Kitchen" Recipe Page